Our reputation for innovations and excellence in teaching and research has put us firmly at the top in the list of Colleges of Education in India. This college has the honour to be recognized by N.C.T.E. and accepted as a Nodal Institution of India. The college has also been accreditated as an A grade Institution by NAAC. In addition to providing facilities for the degree of B.Ed., and M.Ed., the college also runs diploma course in PGDCA (TE) and acts as a Center for in-service Teacher Education (B.Ed.Distance Mode) of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. From the session 2009-2010 IGNOU has established programme center for M.Ed. (Distance Mode) in the college. Keeping in pace with the demands of global job market, our institution has introduced three courses viz. PG Diploma in Early childhood care and Education, Certificate course in Early Childhood care and education, Certificate course in Human Rights and Duties Education. The college has the honour to produce the maximum number of Ph.D. in Education. The College has been producing maximum number of UGC/JRF clear candidates year after year.
1) Course Name: B.A-B.Ed. (Integrated)Total Seats: 50Duration: 4 yearsEligibility Criteria: +2 in any stream with at least 50% marks
2) Course Name: B.Sc.-B.Ed. (Integrated)Total Seats: 50Duration: 4 yearsEligibility Criteria: +2 in Medical or Non-Medical stream with at least 50% marks
3) Course Name: B.Ed.Total Seats: 200Duration: 2 yearsEligibility Criteria: Graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks
4) Course Name: B.Ed-M.Ed. (Integrated)Total Seats: 50Duration: 3 yearsEligibility Criteria: Post Graduation in any subject with at least 55% marks
5) Course Name: M.Ed.Total Seats: 50Duration: 2 yearsEligibility Criteria: B.Ed. with at least 50% marks
6) Course Name: P.G.D.C.A (Teacher Education)Total Seats: 40Duration: 1 yearEligibility Criteria: Graduation in any stream with at least 45% marks